Send us your creative visual responses
and win a Kindle e-reader.
1. English in my life
2. The most useful item on LearnEnglish Teens
3. The most interesting fact about London 2012
Terms of the competition
• The competition is open to students between 13 and 16 years of age.
• Participation in the competition is free.
• Each contestant responds to all three questions.
• Question 1 – English in my life: a paragraph of 50 words maximum
• Question 2 – The most useful item on LearnEnglish Teens: explore
http://learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org to respond to this question.
• Question 3 – The most interesting fact about London 2012: explore
http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/english-for-the-games to respond to this
• Entries should be submitted by 11 May 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Requirements to competition entries
• The format of entries is loose (e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, Prezi, Glog, Voki, etc.).
Graphics and creativity are encouraged.
• The author’s name should be clearly visible.
• The volume of the entry should not exceed 8MB if sent by e-mail.
• Alternatively, the competition entry can be uploaded to a space where it can be easily
picked up (e.g. Wikispaces, Google docs, etc.) and a link provided.
Key evaluation criteria
• lay out
Summing up the competition
• The jury will work from 11 to 17 May 2012.
• Results will be announced at the Big Dance event in Kyiv (Gymnasia 191) on 18 May